View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 08:35 AM

Just so you know, I think about sex just about every day. That's probably been the way I am all my adult life. I had sex for the first time at 14 and have always been what is called highly sexual, with a high capacity for multi-orgasms. I've never once thought I was addicted, abnormal, or in need of any remedy - other than having sex. That doesn't mean I didn't have long periods without sex, nor that I went off and fucked anything that moved, but having sex on the brain is just natural to me. Oy, the double entendres I used to let rip all the time! My raunchy sense of humor and predilection for risqué jokes, I admit, I've had to curb.

I think you are being hard on yourself for simply wanting more of the physical aspect of your relationship. I still think sex therapy could be very illuminating, but I seriously doubt that anything's wrong with you. I do think it would be difficult for two people with widely different libidos to work something out if not poly, but maybe the therapist can help with suggestions in that regard.
The world opens up... when you do.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

Click here for a Solo Poly view on hierarchical relationships
Click here to find out why the Polyamorous Misanthrope is feeling disgusted.