View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Now this is just ME, but I wouldn't be comfortable with anything more until we had a chance to become friends first. That you guys have decided together to not just jump in feet first is a good thing, but it shouldn't keep you from meeting up with her and having a good weekend or such. It seems like there was a lot of preasure to make everything fit together right away.
Ditto what you said in the bold, however it seemed like she definitely expected a full on threesome when she comes down here and on top of that and her seeing other people, I think to him it was just a huge turnoff. Her coming here for a sex fest and then going back to her other guys was not cool to him.

I was cool with us just hanging out..cuddling, watching movies, checking out local things, going to dinner etc..Just getting to know one another and enjoy each other's company. He was cool with that too and that's what he was more thinking would happen. If something happened if the mood was right, cool... but it seemed like an expectation to her in our eyes and I know from past experiences he doesn't like any expectations until he's for sure about someone.