View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I'm with SNeacail on this one. You aren't even in a relationship with her yet, you were just meeting her. Sounds like she has established people in her life, and was simply physical with a friend and a lover, not strangers at a swingers' club. What makes you think she doesn't love the people she was with?
She never said that specifically, so I don't know for sure on it. Perhaps she does, but J seems like he wants to meet someone that isn't seeing multiple people. While I said I never expected her to put her life on hold, he didn't either. He just wanted someone that wasn't already involved with multiple people in her life and that we might be looking for more of a closed triad. I'm on the fence about it. I see where she is coming from and I understand why he feels the way he does.

We still will remain friends though and plan to eventually go to see one of our favorite bands when they tour later this year or early next year together, but as for anything else at this point he just doesn't feel comfortable. I'm not going to push him against what he doesn't want to do.