View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
Violet, I don't mean to put you on the defensive about the work that you're doing on your relationships. I can only make comments based on what I read, so of course, the more you write about the the more we all learn about it. It's pretty clear that you're all working very hard and doing your best to keep communication open and free.

Obviously, you are the only ones in the dynamic so you have the most information. I can only offer my observations based upon what I see in the descriptions that you guys write about it. Obviously the decision rests with the three of you and I wish all of you good luck as you figure it all out.

I was certainly not meaning to come across as defensive, and I'm sincerely sorry if I did. Like I said, I greatly appreciate your input - it's objective, and whether or not your perceptions are wrong, it's something for me to think about. While Anne and I communicate well, I still think that sometimes she's uncomfy talking to me about her deeper insecurities, especially as they relate to me.

A lot of what you're saying may in fact resonate with her, and it's something for me to think about and a way for me to see things from a different point of view. It really is helpful, and a very healthy way for me to see things from a different POV.