View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
OK, I'm not going to respond to the whole thing because I don't have time to read it thoroughly and in any case, my post was not meant to be globally comprehensive - only to remark that it's interesting that this takes place at the 2-year mark.

However, I do want to clarify that I am not in an "LDR". We live about 20 miles away from each other, we just don't have the time to see each other more than once every 2 or 3 months. And we were not really "separated" for 11 years, I consider that we were still in a relationship all that time, we just didn't have any contact. But that's academic. Nowhere was I suggesting that you and 2Rings "separate", I was simply saying that 7 bweeks is not a very long time unless you're really young, then it seems like forever.
Yep! I got it. Thanks for the update on your sitch. I wasn't aware and now I am. And I will say I am young at heart LOL! But no it isn't, and I told him as such but it is time apart which for me sucks. Thanks NK!

Ok I am outta here. Meeting with KT in a bit for a hash-out meeting. I am confident and positive it will be good. I am buying and she deserves it.