View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnalTone View Post
Fucking doesn't require any emotions. It only requires some bit of lust. There's nothing to keep separate many times because there are no emotions present, and we certainly don't have to ignore what isn't present.
Well, I think you're missing my point. I've had sex with guys who left me cold emotionally. There was no real frisson of excitement, no NRE. I'm not talking here about the difference between NRE and love, I'm talking about the absence of any positive feelings other than an orgasm or 3.

Once the sex is over, the person needs to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation and make me laugh. Doing the dishes after i make him dinner or breakfast is a big plus too.

My impetus in starting this thread was to attract former swingers who had the mindset of sex with NO emotions, who then found emotions (love, infatuation, NRE, something intense and exciting) when they'd rather just bump genitalia and go home... but found they were irresistably drawn to a certain person, the whole person, wanting more and more time with them, cuddles, one on one time with no other partners involved.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37