View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Location: Ping-ponging around Europe, trying to get a publishing concern off the ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory View Post
I've always had a satisfying sex life with my husband and haven't felt a need for anything else. I was young when we got together so I haven't had a continuous sexual relationship with anybody else. Until now that I'm with my girlfriend.
[...]
I'm finding all kinds of new things I like! It's not just the sex with my girlfriend that is different
... but... Although sex with your husband left nothing to be desired, nobody "knows all the tricks". I'm sure that you're learning things from your girlfriend that you can feed back into your sex-life with your husband. Back in my bad-old-days, when I was cheating on a friend, his wife told me that their sex life was improving because she was including some of the things that she was learning with me in her relationship with him. [He never thanked me, the ungrateful so-and-so!]
Quote:
Can I just say oh my God! (Even though I'm an atheist )
You can say "Oh my God!" because you're an atheist. If you were a Jew or a Christian, you could be held accountable for "taking the Lord's name in vain".
Quote:
I'm finding all kinds of new things I like! It's not just the sex with my girlfriend that is different but I feel like I'm different. Like there has been something blocking parts of me I didn't know existed but gf found a way to open them and now they are definitely open.
This happens with all real learning experiences because you're opening yourself to the new. If you've ever become fluent in a second language, you'll have noticed how it actually makes you more capable of thinking outside the box in general - not just in relation to languages.
Quote:
I feel a bit weird about a topic this intimate but figured I'm anonymous enough here.
Come on! If you want to stay anonymous, you don't use your photograph as an icon. The false name isn't fooling anybody, Calista!