Thread: Moreness
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandgy9 View Post
The issue is that I felt such an incredible sense of 'moreness' that I'm certain came from knowing I was going to sleep each night, in the 'arms' of my wife. We had our own careers and separate individual interests but the sense of togetherness added a wonderful content sense of the relationship itself as having its own soul that we shared as individuals.

...........I miss that feeling that I believe was recharged every night sleeping together.

............... Anyway, the exact opposite happens when I wonder each day if I will be sleeping alone. I don't have the sense of companionship that I treasure.
Hey IG,

If I'm understanding you correctly, this would be my thought......

We have to be careful of trying to cling to the wonderful things we come across in our life. Therein lie the seeds of dependency (and despondency).

Whether it's a thrilling experience, a great new food or anything else, there's an art to developing detachment and yet still savoring every moment or taste.

Maybe this is what you are trying to explain ? You discovered something wonderful. you want to wrap it up tightly in a box so you can always have it whenever you want/need.

Something about life doesn't allow that.

I suggest looking for a better alternative.

GS