View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:24 AM

Exclamation Might I be too late?

Here I am, searching through the sand and murk of the internet when here there is a soul who is searching for her counterpart the same as I. I don't know if this message will ever find you, but let me deeply apologize for the less than timely response.

While I am typically not shy really at all, there are times when I am a little nervous around women that I am hoping to impress; with the subtle ways that we women work, it's a little difficult for me to read the signs sometimes. I have hazel eyes and brown shoulder-ish length hair, I also wear glasses. Before I go on too far, I am a large person; this scares people away frequently, so I thought that I would throw it out there early on and hope for the best. If that doesn't bother you, then you will not be disappointed in the rest.

I am confident in who am and don't particularly care about what others think about me; as long as I feel I am doing my best, then the opinions of others are meaningless. I make friends easily and tend to shoot for making people laugh as often as I can. I do not really go out and go to clubs, those scenes bore me; I have a few very close friends that I hang out with and would rather be around them than the shallow strangers that are the patrons of the clubbing world.

Bisexuality has been evident to me from a fairly young age, 12 or 13 I think, however, I have not had many relationships with women. One physically and a couple others besides, so don't be afraid of being new to it; we all have to start somewhere.

I love singing. During high school, choir was my staple elective, I never really thought that I had a great voice, but I enjoy to sing so I did. I would love to hear you sing. I have to say that I have a soft spot for musicals though from my time in "Women's Ensemble" and I will randomly break into songs from Les Miserables or Phantom of the Opera.

I've always wanted to speak multiple languages. Which do you speak? French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese would probably be the first few that I would choose to learn first. French and Spanish being the most logical for the united states, of course, the other two for fun haha. Latin would be fun to know as well I think.

It seems that you are very much looking for the same thing that I am. Perhaps we could share a future either as friends or maybe more. This is all I'm going to write for now.

With many hopes that your get this message,

~kaiome

Blessed be.