View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslez View Post
Now, I know this post may seem confusing considering my nick is curiousLEZ. Here's the deal, I've always connected with women more but always have been attracted to guys. I've *always* loved the idea of having both a woman and man in my life and that all three of us value each other equally.
Nice dream, while idealistic. Do you mean you wish all 3 of you could have sex/romance together equally, (FMF), or do you wish for a V, where you're having sex with both the guy and woman, but they don't necessarily have sex with each other (instead, are just friends, or "metamours")?

Quote:
Is it wrong or unfair to say that I can only be with a guy if he and I also have a woman in my/our life at the same time??
Well, take what the universe gave you. Say you had a male and a female lover, and then the woman and you broke up. Why would you give up a perfectly good bf just because the woman left you (you plural or singular)?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37