Thread: Double standard
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 08:33 PM

Redpepper.... It was I that "slept" with other men.. and women.. together as in couples. I was drawn to having sex with mf couples. My wife knew I was bi (as I describe it-'to a degree' further explanation of that aspect of 'me' is I view a male member.. ie. a cock as something akin to a really big nipple! fun and responsive to play with... anyway, I digress) but I prommised her I would not act on my bi "interests". I thought I could ignore that aspect of myself... I was wrong.
Clinical nutshell; Mother and father fought, I was always trying to make them happy/please them.
as a young adult I had/have a 11% propensity twords guys, bisexuality "runs" in my family, my oldest sister prefers women.
Mom tried to "abandon"/kill herself when we were young.
I found having sex with couples satisfied several areas in my life albeit in twisted ways.
Bi having sex with a mf couple PARTICULARLY a husband and wife AND satisfying them I transfered my yearning to make (my...) parrents happy... told yo it was twisted.
By pleasing the woman part of the couple in particular and "keeping" her happy, I transfered that to making my mother happy so she would not want to "go away" ie leave me, ie. kill herself ie. go away...
SIDE BAR **** I NEVER WANTED NOR HAD SEX WITH MY PARRENTS**** AND NEVER DID
Told you it was twisted.... but then... this is all speculation on my part.
When I was outed to my wife and I had the above apifany, her respense was, ; I DONT BUY IT...