View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post

I think, really, I'm doing everything I can. I'm building my own life, setting up my own thing when he's busy, scheduling time just with him. I might have to just accept that my partially obsessive personality will NEVER be able to just not think about it. Or maybe, after time, it will.
When you say you think about your h when he's on a date, that seems normal. After all, if he was just at a family reunion, or going camping with some guy friends, or whatever, you'd stop and wonder what he was up to from time to time. But, when he's with a lover, you think about what they might be doing, and you feel...? What?

Quote:
On the good side, the convention I'm at this weekend is blowing my mind with all of the interesting, cool, wonderful things that are involved in Sex Therapy. And at the end I went to a meeting of the AltSex Special Interest Group and we had a great talk about needing more general education of therapist/counselors/educators about alternative lifestyles including BDSM and polyamory. So I'm about to delve in and get involved in helping develop a few workshops to submit for next year's conference. Totally cool...
Oh, that sounds so fun.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37