View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:36 PM

Smile

Hi Erosa! I know that it's been a couple of years since anyone has posted anything in this thread, but I'm hoping that you're still looking for someone.
I'm a 40 year old bisexual married female, 5'5'1/2, slim, medium-long strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair-skinned.
My husband is 37 years old, straight, 6'3", average, short medium brown hair, blue eyes and lightly tanned.
We have a 10 year old daughter who lives with us, and she is as open-minded about things as we are (well, as open-minded as a 10 year old girl can be anyway. lol)
We are looking for a bisexual female who is at least 21 years old for a triad relationship.
We are both laid back and easy to get along with. And we live in Central Mississippi. If you'd like to know more about us, just PM me. I hope to hear from you soon!

Oh! And I forgot to mention that I'm a singer/songwriter, graphic designer, amateur photographer, digital and traditional artist, and jewelry designer.

Last edited by celticpath; 04-29-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: I forgot to add some other details.