View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajel View Post
last question. do you feel that poly relationships are more of the sharing kind? by that, I mean to say the type where partners share information with each other freely. and have you ever seen a poly relationship that was the opposite and successful?
Functional relationships of any form (poly or mono) are more of the sharing kind than you are currently experiencing. Polyamory in particular needs continuous, open communication based in respect and love for all parties involved. That intense level of communication is what makes poly so challenging, and so worth it.

Quote:
and have you ever seen a poly relationship that was the opposite and successful?
No.

Quote:
once again i am so apreciative for all that you've given me even if it doesn't seem like a lot to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Precious heart, you are welcome, welcome, welcome. It's what we do here, help and support each other.

And it wasn't that long ago that I was where you are now, in the sense that I was bleeding out emotionally and psychologically, and stuck there, when the dear folks here handed me bandages and told me where to apply the touriquets. I'm still a work in progress, but I am making progress.

I wish for you the best possible outcome, whatever that may be. And I wish for you peace, comfort, and healing in this very difficult time.