View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUnicorn View Post
Is there a specific question you have in mind?
Not really. I don't feel like I even know enough to have specific questions. I just want to hear from people who have succeeded at doing what we're trying to do about the obstacles they faced and overcame -- or, I suppose, from people who failed at it about what the fatal problems were.

I guess one specific question is about how to resolve conflicts in a relationship where there can be a majority. That's certainly never an issue when there are only two people, but I can certainly see where it might be if there are three. I can see where there would be two natural pairs that might tend to take each other's side: my wife and me because we've got the relationship history, and my wife and the other woman because they're both girls. It's certainly an advantageous position for my wife. How do triads resolve conflicts so that everybody feels like their needs are being met?

But really, I'd just like to know someone, or some-several, who's been through the process I'm about to go through and who can offer advice. Nothing really specific right now. This is all very big and new and I suspect that there are things I don't know that people who have done it for a while do.