Thread: Good times
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 12:07 AM

Uggggggg, what a month!

I've got a five day weekend so I'm hoping to be able to catch up on all my lost sleep, emails, forums (yeah, i can barely find the mental energy to do the email let alone moderator duties)!

It was supposed to be a three day weekend which I turned into a four day weekend with a vacation day. They are shutting down Monday and Tuesday (I had Monday for vacation) & since I have a couple of vacation days left they let me have Tuesday for vacation time.

Work is slow, no question, but a good deal of that goes back to the powers that be, at work, not doing their jobs right/correctly/at all. They've ignored us when we tell them something is wrong. Ignored CLIENTS when they were told there was a problem with the product....not good. They used to have a very high end quality control, now I wouldn't even qualify it as low end which is really very sad.

As long as the client keeps buying the product the company won't do anything about the complaint. As long as the company isn't losing production time due to a problem they don't do anything about it. Does anyone see a theme here? As long as there are no repercussions for the company they don't give a damn!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I'm not very happy with work since a good deal of the joblessness we have could have been PREVENTED by quality control and upper management doing their jobs in the first place!

Breathes and I have been in a rut lately. Just drifting through life, not really talking or doing much of anything else . We're trying to get out of it without a lot of success lately.

Possibility....yeah, Possibility. Large time depression lately. He's waiting for the doctor to call him with an appointment for a mental health professional which has really left us kind of in limbo . I love him and want to spend time with him but two hours a week is really not giving me that feeling of.......security? being loved? It's a little hard to define but I'm just not happy with the way things are going there.

We sometimes don't even get that two hours a week *sigh*. Trying to find an alternative time to get together is nearly impossible because we both have other commitments and with his depression any possible time is dependant upon his feeling up to it. grrrrrrrrr

I'm revamping my resume and tentatively looking into going back to school to either update my legal secretarial skills or for something totally new. I can't decide what I want to do and since I'm still working I don't feel there is a hurry to make a decision in that vein right now.