View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUnicorn View Post
Wait, what?

So S and hubby are back together? How did this happen? How come your boy heard them? Has he confronted them or just you?
S - is now on the boards, her screen name is Pinky...so let's call her that

Yup. Pinky and hubby are back together. She was broke it off with him, but that's not what makes us all happy. We have decided to stick it out - there's just something so special about this whole situation - it's worth it to us. Even though I feel crazy for trying sometimes.

I work on Fridays and hubby is off. Pinky works overnights and came over to have breakfast this morning. After I left for work, love was in the air... That is OK with me. We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy in place for all three of us. My only caveat was, "the boy is home...let's be sure he doesn't hear anything else" - he has heard them once before - and that lead to a MAJOR meltdown on my part. So, I was really just trying to avoid another awkward situation. grrr.

So he texts me at work..."great idea leaving those two alone."

I called him and assured him that while we didn't intend for him to hear what was going on, hubby isn't doing anything that I am not aware of. No need to worry.

We are having a sit-down with him tonight, I guess, to let him know we are in an open relationship. I am hoping that will keep him from feeling he is witnessing something that is wrong, or a secret, or whatever.

Quote:
Does your boy know S is your gf?
I haven't come out and told him that. Should I? This is the first time he would be hearing about that.

Keep me in your thoughts. I'll need some positive energy for this one.

(deep cleansing breath)

Namaste

Married Bi-female in a poly-fi triad with Girlfriend Pinky1223 and Hubby - Poppa