View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecoguy28 View Post
Hi,

I am a Male, late-twenties, in a long-term relationship with a woman. We are trying to figure where we can possible meet people interested in a polyfidelitious relationship.
Find groups that accept and support non-mainstream activities and people. Pagans and Burners (Burning Man sub-culture), for example, support such and there are many polyfolk to be found among them. I know of lots of 20-something polyfolk among the Burners here.

Quote:
I've always been shy romantically and my partner is shy in general, both of which make the situation harder.
Well, that's on you. If you won't take steps to find people you find interesting and see if they're poly or curious about poly, then you've no standing to complain about not finding polyfolk. You're going to have to step up and meet people and interact with them to find what you're looking for.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.