View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:16 PM

Beginning to look forward to the summer. Although it is also beginning to overwhelm me. I think it will be more clear when my show is over next week. Then I am making firm plans to get started on camping trips. We are hosting two trips and going to two. That should be enough I think as there is always a shit load of stuff to do just around here! We are actually leaving the island this summer though and the country I know. Crazy.

I am thinking about putting our camper van on the road this summer. Its a big hard top GMC circa 1976. I love my van, but the gas will be a killer. Leo has agreed to look her over as he is now officially done work for a month at the very least. Who are we kidding, likely, at that job, forever. Still, he will see if she is running smoothly and safely for us and then I will make some events for picnics, beach days, and camping. Weeeee... can't wait.

I really don't have anything to say about poly these days. I don't know if I should carry on writing this blog either really. I can't seem to find anything interesting to talk about other than we are all humming along and doing fine. We seemed to of reached a plateau whereby everyone is doing their thing, being together, seeing each other when we can, making plans, and having fun. It's been a breeze lately. I hope that doesn't mean its a calm before a storm. It is unlikely it will always be this way... things never are smooth forever, but for now I'm enjoying it and smiling.
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook?
Send me your name via PM
My blog