Thread: Just LR
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 01:16 PM

Ah, LR you and Maca must both be so exhausted. Sounds like there was quite a bit of boundary breaking on both side of the relationship over the years.

Thanks for the explanation about the D/s dynamics in your V.

Recently I read in the Personal Summaries thread that your youngest child is GG's by artificial insemination. I am amazed Maca would agree to you carrying GG's child, and raising her (?) co-operatively, yet still be so resentful of GG all along.

You sound like you need a break from all the fruitless arguing and pissiness. I see no point in anyone moving out of your house right now... poor GG, it seems like he's getting lost in the shuffle. What about his need for security?

Could you and Maca just not talk to or see each other (besides dropping kids off) for like a month or so? Just take a break and let the dust settle... It seems the more you try and talk to him and make plans, the worse things get.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags, F, 60, poly-dating, loving and living with
miss pixi, F, 38
Punk, 41, M
Old Friend, gender fluid
Nick, 35, M (occasional lover)