View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningglory629 View Post
Can someone from an established poly/mono relationship let me know what to expect from SO and OSO once we start introducing more home time with OSO. I am curious as to what is normal once 2Rings is able to spend more time with me at home what kind of issues to expect. i don't want to base assumptions on anything I have experienced with KT. I am trying to prepare me, hubs, kids etc. let me know what you think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningglory629 View Post
His policy of DADT about my sexual practices with 2Rings is for his own protection according to him, and quite honestly it is appreciated. Other than knowing the basics of who, where and when will I be home, he doesn't seem to have the need to know. He is a thoroughly well-adjusted mono living with a poly wife. Maybe for other reasons, but jealousy hasnt been an issue.
Expect to work on the approach of DADT if you have more home/family time. Your hubs will likely have to face things he has avoided possibly. Now your boyfriend will be in his space...that will bring up challenges that may be similar to how 2Rings partner is doing.

Proceed slow and gently

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over