Thread: Just LR
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post
This is LR's thread and Im not even sure its polite of me to write in it, but Ill answer a few questions and maybe help Mr get a better idea of the Father I am. [...] As for the weekend Daddy thing. You have no idea the tears I shed at night. The lump that forms in my throat every time I have to say good bye to them. The hour long drive back to my lonely one room apt feels like walking through a fire pit that is covered in broken glass. Mr, I know that your smitten with LR, she is easy to get smitten with. You should step back a bit and think about how much you know about me, from me, before you form your opinions of me and then make them public. There is really nothing more for me to say.

Maca
Maca, I owe you an apology. A few days ago, I spent a few hours formulating a new thread to be entitled "Sniping, point-scoring, and jumping to conclusions on polyamory.com". It then got moved into an already begun thread. My post is here. I followed it up with a 2nd post which started out: "To forestall accusations that Iím a hypocrite, that I myself am guilty of attacking or belittling others on this board, allow me to state: [...]"

And you've caught me out. I wasn't attacking you directly, but I was jumping to conclusions about you on LR's thread... and that's even worse. So not only do I owe you an apology, I owe you a public apology.

I'm sorry. I know how it feels to be separated from children that you love. It's happened to me, too.

I sincerely hope that it works out for ALL of you.

MrPutMyFootInMyMouth
- old Chinese proverb
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
~ Anais Nin
I'd rather have a broken heart / Than have a heart of stone.
- from "Boundless Love (A Polyamory Song)" by Jimmy Hollis i Dickson