View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 10:23 PM

Wow! This was an amazing weekend. On Friday, I went a TNG movie night, sort of munch-like. I really enjoyed myself and felt at home. While I was there, I was able to get invited to a play party for later.

Saturday morning, I had fun at the gardening class. I think I'm going to try and start composting and see if I can get a little herb garden growing. I love to cook and having fresh herbs would be so amazing. They can be kind of pricey at the store. Especially basil. It's ridiculously expensive.

I had an amazing time at the party. It was a great environment and I felt comfortable. There was an orientation before hand and I'd meet some people at the movie night, so I didn't feel totally new. I did a lot of observing and socializing which was really interesting. I played a bit with a Tens unit and did suspension bondage for the first time. Overall, it was a great first party and I'm really excited to go again sometime. It felt like the most natural thing in the world and I'm glad I finally worked up the courage to seek it out.

I met a guy the movie night and then we hung out for most of the party and he drove me home afterwards. Everyone kept asking if we came together. I like him but for one, I'm not really ready to jump into anything and I don't know that I have a huge interest in being with him. It's like something is missing. And I have a huge crush on F. I'll probably need to let T (the new guy) know that I'm just going to stay in my own limbo land for awhile. But I'd love to get to know him in the meantime.

Then, this morning, way too early after being up most of the night, I went shooting with some friends from Krav Maga. I got to use a semi-automatic that I really liked and my shooting is improving. My skill was not as good with the pistol so that's something I want to work on. After shooting we went to lunch.

Overall a really fantabulous weekend. I feel the happiest I've felt in a long time.