View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:04 AM

Default Idealist Poly Blog Part 40- YES!!!

Brenda and I spent the day together in New Orleans. We went back to our room about 5:00PM to "freshen up". She took a shower and then I did. We put on our pajamas and enjoyed lounging around, being affectionate and talking. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I returned I did so without my pajamas!!

Our plan to get dressed and go out that evening changed immediately!!

It was a great day and evening!! In the morning, she didn't have an issue with the fact that she was leaving and Richard would be joining me. She understands (because I told her) that Richard (or any of the guys I see) can not provide me with what she gives me.

The interesting thing about our sexual experience was that I wasn't sure what she would be like in a sexually intimate setting since she presents a butch image. She has beautiful thick long blond streaked hair (below her shoulders) but she doesn't wear make-up and she dresses pretty butch- definitely androgynous.

Well.....OMG!!! when she takes her clothes off, she is total woman!! So feminine and her energy is so very feminine!!! I thoroughly enjoyed being with her and I feel so much closer to her now!!!

Can't wait to see where things go from here!!!

Last edited by ImaginaryIllusion; 06-14-2011 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Names