View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrythe View Post

I know many people who don't like to hear about or met metamores, but my wife and I get very NRE giddy and want to talk about them. Plus if any of these relationships are going to last, everyone has to know and like each other.
I have to disagree that everyone has to like each other. I think it's important that everyone is polite to each other and that there is respect from the shared partner to all involved and respect from everyone for the individual relationships. If you aren't in a relationship with someone there really isn't a reason to have to like them. It happens sometimes that you just don't have a lot in common with a metamour (which is totally ok).

There really isn't a rush for everyone to meet if no one feels comfortable with doing it yet. Although if you are together for any length of time and tend to run in the same circles chances are that there will come a time when a meeting isn't really avoidable. If you have the chance to meet before that to figure out where the comfort zone is around physical contact ect the event will probably go more smoothly.