View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpatrol View Post
When it comes to the idea of dating, though, I'm just willing to go out with the person first, and decide later if it should go further. I will concede that most of the "go further" times have been with women, as there is definitely something in the touch of a woman I desire, in a far different, and more compelling, way than the touch of a man. I'm not sure if I would ever be satisfied, wholly, in a relationship with just male partner(s), and I worry that if I try I'll fail miserably...
The more I am with women the more I realize how strong my preference for them is. The men I tend to go for have very definitive feminine/boyish streaks in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpatrol View Post
I am biologically female, and very woman, but pretty andro in my thinking and personality. I have no problem getting comfortable with my "male side". But a random stranger on the street would probably classify me as "hetero gender normative" based on looks alone. These ideas are pretty fluid with me, however, so the terms to describe them, I find, usually fall very short and are misapplied. I'm always thinking and challenging ideas of gender and sexuality even within myself. Gender is a very complex idea.
And gender isn't the be all and end all of sexual attraction either. I am somewhat of a chubby-chaser, I must confess. I'm size 14 myself and prefer people with real bellies. I know a lot of lovely men and women who don't do it for me because they are very athletic/thin/petite.

And though I self-identify as vanilla, I'm definitely versatile and like to both top and bottom, depending on my mood. To quote a woman I greatly admire; 'I think the best sex is to be had between too versatile self-confident bottoms'. My sweetheart, despite being very male and very fit, definitely fits that bill!