View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigomontoya View Post
Well the results are in...literally...and while it's only a small dip, it's still a dip...normal is about an 8 on some scale for testosterone levels, I'm a 6.5...nit quite what I was hoping for....in truth I had hoped it'd be lower and that would account for a lot of the libido issues; but since it's nominally low I guess I've got to put more work in and figure out what's driving it down more...probably what has been said about a guilt spiral making it worse...damn and I thought there would be a magic bullet...oh well, I have to figure out what I need to do since HRT carries some risks...but at least I have a clear course of action even if it's not a total excuse to set me free of guilt...

Im lucky to have the love and support of a good woman and that makes all the difference in the world...
I am not sure how physical you are. But hard anaerobic exercise is great for your testosterone levels. I am talking on the low rep power lifting side of things. Its also mentally relieving.

In either case, it might help ... then again, I used to power lift, so I am a fan of moving lots of weight.