View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUnicorn View Post
Maybe yes. What I mean is that they might want to have time alone to develop their relationship in a stress-free environment. Having to constantly check if you are feeling uncomfortable or left out creates stress and maybe leads to further arguments in their interactions.
I have seen this happen. I don't want to be that person.
Quote:
What surprised me was how you were so sure you can't do this ever after giving it a very short time to even develop into any sort of relationship. You don't have to accept jealousy and fear of abandonment as immutable facts of you emotional existence now and forever. Start working with and addressing those issues, for yourself, not just to allow this triad to continue. There is help available for that kind of work on yourself you must do. Don't lose heart.
Do you have any suggestions as to where I can look? It really pisses me off that I do not have control over this. I just felt SO out of control and like my whole world was threatened...that all I thought I could do was end it. It's been a month or so and I just felt it was getting worse, not better. I also felt that the longer it went on, the more attached they would get (which has happened.) The craziest thing is I miss it so much already. I feel like I'm unhappy either way.