Thread: Facebook
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:15 AM
Location: :P Cautiously looking around this new world that seems to fit...

If you really feel the need to - you can do it by using the 'featured people' option in your friends lists... uncheck the relationship status thingy and then add it how you like in the featured people bit.
How do I feature specific friends or groups on my profile?

In addition to your general list of friends, you can choose to feature specific friends (e.g., best friends, roommates or coworkers) or groups you're a member of in the left column of your profile.

Feature specific friends
You can either create new lists or feature existing friend lists. When you add someone to a featured list, they will receive a notification letting them know that you are featuring them on your profile. Follow these steps:

1. Click the "Edit Profile" button in the top-right corner of your profile.
2. Select "Featured People" from the left-hand menu.
3. Under "Featured Friends," choose to add either an existing friend list or create a new one.
4. When you’re done, click "Save Changes."

If you have selected multiple lists, you can change the order they appear on your profile. To do this, simply drag each list to where you’d like to place it. Then, click "Save Changes."
using this method - you could name your 'lists' whatever status you give whichever partner/s you are listing under it
haven't done it or tried it myself, but that is the accepted facebook way to do it at the moment
Smile! It makes people wonder what you've been up to

Engaged to my sweetheart, WaterWolf

my blog (non-poly) Pearls & Pixiedust

Last edited by FlameKat; 04-04-2011 at 04:23 AM.