View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by JenAgain View Post
. I also think you are correct, and exactly what I meant about why does it have to be complicated? I feel like we're beating a dead horse half the time because all of this discussion about something that isn't really even happening. He said he was tired of talking about it every day, so I didn't mention it for a day and a half and that ended in last nights big cry session..
I was thinking more like cutting back to one conversation per week for at least 3 months and just living the rest of the time. But, I have a feeling that it will be like going cold turkey after a major alcohol or drug addiction. Virtually impossible at this point. These discussions and the emotional highs and lows realated to them have become like a drug for you guys. Just as with an addiction, you have lost your ability to stop at this point. I really feel for you guys...... it has to be frustrating and a bit do you get off this roller coaster!?!?!? Not to mention how much time and energy is getting used up. You have a lot of support here.....I hope you guys can get it sorted out!!!

Sending best wishes and good thoughts your way!!!
The key to life is in being fully engaged and peacefully detached simultaneously and authentically in each moment.