View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:38 AM

Thank you for the advice guys. BlackUnicorn, I found your advice at the least comforting, that someone isn't cramming some view of "It's all on you bro" down my throat, which is all I've been getting. As for why I'm still trying to date, I must admit I'm desperately clinging to the hope that I can find someone worth dating. It's not that I don't believe that I COULD feel something for someone else, now that the NRE in our own relationship seems to have faded, but I've explored several options, and it hasn't worked. However, if I can find a way to make it work, I would like to.

Here's the thing, I honestly hope that I can find someone, because I have seen it work in other relationships. If I have someone to focus on when she is focusing on someone, even if mine is the same person while hers are varied, I will have a positive focus for what seems to be (currently) and incredibly negative situation.

Thank you for your posts guys ,they've been helpful, and if not, decidedly kind ^^ I feel I'm at least not alone now in feeling my situation is one that I should legitimately be worried about.