View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 04:46 AM

*sigh* Feeling lonesome tonight.

Gia and I had our regular date night tonight and it was very good to see her, good to talk and laugh and hang out. But physical intimacy beyond hugs and a few kisses here and there? Just not on the table right now.

I've worked hard to bank the fire of my passion for her and just deal with the fact that we haven't been sexual since October. I know that it's because of the pregnancy... she felt both love and lust for me once and she feels love for me now... I have to trust and hope that the lust part will come back at some point. But in the meanwhile it gets hard to want and not have, to feel set aside when it comes to this aspect of our connection.

What if she doesn't ever want me again the way I want her? I don't know how I would deal with it, I don't know if I could still be a partner to her.

There's no use trying to predict the future, and I'm not going anywhere for the time being, so I know I just need to suck it up. I'm seeing this through, even if my desire to strip off her clothes and gently touch her all over drives me crazy sometimes.