View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:20 PM

My earlier cock-size comments were not terribly helpful, I recognize, but there's something about the dynamic between you and your wife which sets me on edge and makes me feel instinctively hostile toward her and defensive toward you.

My gut tells me you are being mistreated and taken advantage of, rather than cherished.

I hope that my voicing this opinion does not cause more harm than good, but her behavior has been neither respectful nor kind, and it strikes me that you are being used.

I should say more and be more specific, but, as a woman who has the honor of having both a husband and a boyfriend, seeing someone else abuse that position makes me unreasonably angry. I know you are trying to accept the situation, but I am not liking what I'm hearing here and it sounds like you are being walked all over. If someone treated my husband like that, I'd scratch their eyes out.

My poly story begins here. Now with new blogging action!

Last edited by Penny; 03-28-2011 at 04:25 PM.