View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by opalescent View Post

I head home after our date and realized that I could not remember that little pause while he puts on the condom. I texted him to ask if I just hadn't noticed him putting on a condom. He called me back the next morning (the text was very late night) to say that he had not used a condom, he had asked me about not using one and thought I had agreed. And he was really sorry and wanted to talk.
Call me a cynic... but this is suspect to me.

I just can't fathom being careless enough in life to "accidently" fluid bond... maybes it a lack of sleep but the "oops I didn't wear a condom and just came in you" story sounds like bullshit to me.

I have re-read this several times and I have even mentioned it to my wife... I am just blubbering at how... hell I don't even know.
I agree, Ari. Truthfully, the whole story of how it happened is weird. To the OP, I've actually been pondering this scenario since I posted earlier. I don't mean to come off sounding like I'm being judgmental, but I am saying this out of concern: seriously, it is hard to comprehend on both sides. Saying, "Oh, I don't remember if he put it on...", as well as his excuse, both sound like teenagers kind of floundering to find a reason they did something they really wanted to do anyway. Not saying that was the case, but it is somewhat alarming. I've already posted about that aspect of it, though.

It actually scares me that one can be so absent from the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalescent View Post
. . . lets just say that the brain was not driving the bus at that point. And yes I should have noticed, should have been paying more attention, but at that moment, I just didn't.
Not to make you feel worse, but this is cause for concern. I hope you look out for yourself and are more aware from now on.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 03-28-2011 at 05:19 AM.