View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:32 PM

Ah, that's good FT. So good.

I know some people go on first dates with their partners and a new person. (On here, TL and LTforeverU2 do this. ) But they sit at the table and get to know the person, don't just lurk voyeuristicly in the background. I bet the guy your wife went to dinner with might've felt weird if he knew you were there watching over them.

My gf has a bf, and his wife went on several of their first lunch dates with them both. (I thought it was a bit weird and control-freakish of her myself). And now that my gf goes to their place once a week for a sleepover, the wife is almost always there, which we can see is hampering M's being able to feel as sexually and emotionally free with my gf as he'd like.

Sheesh, I keep telling my gf to have M over to her place. Alone. Of course, I'd vacate the premises and go home and give them space.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37