View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 10:40 AM

Awww, Freetime! You're on a low on the rollercoaster. Sounds to me like lurking at the restaurant to "keep your wife safe" on her blind date really did a number on you. I could not have done that.

If your wife is getting tired of talking about her forays into poly with you, I feel it's time to take a break from the whole thing. She needs to stop dating and let all these new lessons you two are learning sink in. It's a huge change and you're both exhausted.

You will find your balance if you just slow down and be loving to each other for a while. You need reassurance... heck, I've been with my poly gf now for 2 years and I still really appreciate her expressions of love and need for me, in the hours before she goes to see her bf, and in the day after when she gets home.

Many hugs. I understand how draining these new insights can be.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving Pixie (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom for 3+ years