View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 11:33 PM

Well now! I think I might have made a record for my shortest relationship ever. I really underestimate my ability to make people hate me without doing all that much.

Thankfully, we didn't have all much time to really make a strong connection either, so I'm really not upset about it.

Also, there is another I'm looking at for the moment. I like her and she likes me, but it seems she is strictly mono and wouldn't like to be in a relationship with someone who was poly. So I'm pretty much stuck there. We're close friends and known each other from college, so both have this interest for music. I guess we can keep a very close friendship, but it will be a lot of hard work for me.

The other I care for and love deeply, who I probably mentioned right near the beginning of this blog... - I'm feeling we're at a point where our friendship is very strong. I'm not so much worried that I may never get to be with her and instead, very very happy that I have her as one of my closest friends. I hope that feeling comes with the one in the previous paragraph too.

As for romantic and intimate relationships, the search continues.

Hmph. =/
=]