View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
You have my sympathies. Did you have libido problems before TP started in her poly relationships?
No it's been an ongoing issue. A steady decline now that I think of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
Why did you give your blessing when you're feeling so bad? Or didn't you realise? I have bad feelings about this. TP has Mr A couldn't she step back from this other relationship while you're so unhappy?
I had thought I'd be fine. I've been through it before, and it has been all right on some aspects: issues with her going out on dates don't bother me. Up to now it's been the one feeling of her attention being divided...it's the reptile brain trying to possess all that's in my domain.

I don't want to have TP step back on my account; I know she would if I asked, and if I had her do that I'd never be okay with her stepping back into it, I'd be keeping the status quo. To move forward I need a push...the libido issue also feeds the reptile brain feelings of inadequacy...she's got to go out because I don't want sex...and I feel horrible because it makes her feel like I dont want her...plus her feeling sometimes runs to being greedy, like you said, she has Mr A why does she want more? And that's not question I've asked nor should she. I will not have her question her needs on my account, I don't need my insecurities dictating someone else's life...

So my issues and insecurities feed her insecurities....but we will work through it, she's understanding and I have clearly established my expectations.

Last edited by Indigomontoya; 03-25-2011 at 05:32 PM.