View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Default Idealist Poly Blog Part 38- new male partner!!!

Also wanted to share that I am not seeing Charles sexually any more since Holland isn’t comfortable with it. Since Richard lives out of town during the week, I wanted to find a guy to “take Charles place” although I hate to put it that way.

Anyway- I found a guy on SLS and had messaged him about 6 months ago, but decided I wasn’t ready to meet. Then, in December, I messaged him and said I wanted to meet. That was when he said in a message “we have met before”!!!

Come to find out- he is married and they are polyamorous!! They’ve been married 11 years and I met them at church 10 years ago. I was very attracted to them as a couple. She has a secondary male partner that she sees once a week.

Unfortunately she isn’t bisexual because I am so attracted to both of them, but he and I have been seeing each other about once a month and I am really enjoying him!! Our conversations are great!!! He has an incredible body and so talented sexually!!! They also have attended several social events at my house!!!
The key to life is in being fully engaged and peacefully detached simultaneously and authentically in each moment.