Thread: Bloggy Thing
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:59 PM

I keep hearing, "go at the pace of the person who is struggling the most". Up until just recently I was the one struggling the most and was never afforded the luxury of having my struggles catered to. So why does Misty get treated with kid gloves?

I'm really not sure how to respond to what she says she wants. She says she's uncomfortable with coming over to our house because of me. She doesn't want to be affectionate with him, let alone intimate, in front of me and she doesn't want to see him be affectionate with me. She's really hoping I'll move out soon so she can come over and spend the night with him. To me, she has the look of a vulture circling a dead carcass.

How do you deal with someone who has no problems moving very quickly in their relationship with one person while trying to deny that that person also has another lover? Hell, I'm not asking or wanting to do things with C in front of her that she doesn't want to see but using that as an excuse to not go out to dinner or a movie or come over to our home even for a few minutes just sounds like denial to me. Even C has told me she's said things to him that give him the impression of a cowgirl but I'm still the one who gets verbally beat up for not giving her the benefit of the doubt and reciprocating with vulnerability and charity. I'm so sick of this. I don't really see any point in continuing communication with her.

But C and I had a nice time together this weekend. We went out to a nearby lake and sat there talking, watching the ducks and the bugs. He tells me he thinks he's becoming a sociopath and I think I agree.