Thread: Poly Curious?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:23 AM

Default Poly Curious?

Hi all, i'm brand new to the forums, so far it seems like a great place you all have created with fantastic info. Anyway, a little back ground on me. my wife and i have been together for 8years and married for 5year. anyway for the longest time i've had coriousity and wanting more not just physical relationships but emotional as well. Now don't get me wrong, i love my wife to dealth! and we actually just had our 1st born 3 weeks ago, but i want/need more out of life. then about a week ago i saw a show on polyamory lifestyles and click it was like they were talking about exactly what i was thinking. we do have one particular friend i would love to bring into our relationship as we are already very emotionally attatched to her, but i don't know how to approach my wife. In the past she has expressed some bi-coriousness but never gone through with anything. she pretty traditional. I'm just not sure how to start the conversation with her, and then how would i put a feeler out to our friend?? thank you all so much for any advice you can send my way in advance!

Last edited by River; 09-18-2009 at 09:11 PM. Reason: title word spelling -- not corious