View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 01:26 PM

Now that my daughters' issues have subsided to a dull roar, and the snow has finally melted, my gf and I finally seem to have some time to relax and really enjoy life again. We were together for 2 1/2 days of naked cuddling, lots of fun talk and laughter, good cookin,' movie watching, several yummy sex sessions, and a trip to the Boston Flower Show on a rare 70 degree March day!

We clung to each other and got teary when I had to leave her yesterday afternoon, so in love are we. I had to get home for work. She was going to her bf's last night. I kinda got the idea she'd rather I stayed...

She spent hours over those days updating her resume and writing a cover letter to apply for job at Expedia. Please, dear Isis, Athena, Hermes and whatever other gods are good at this, let her get this job!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags, F, 60, poly-dating, loving and living with
miss pixi, F, 38
also seeing
Punk, 42, M (dating since Oct 2015)
and a few more casual relationships