View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsndevils View Post
I just want let LR know..I totally agree with how you explained everything. I have been coming back to read all these post and see whats new.
Thank you Angelsndevils.

I too find that sometimes I just have to get it out of my system. I can't say I would necessarily say it TO HER-but I sure as hell would be on here spewing the venom out. (hell, I have for lesser things).

Shock is a terrible thing. It's one thing if you are looking at something from an outside perspective-ESPECIALLY if it's something you are aware of and educated in. Like a cop who specializes in rape cases, it's not that they don't care, but they become jaded because they see it every day at work.

On the other hand, in addition to the problem at hand-when you add shock that really can screw a person up.
Add to that the fact that not only is Dinged shocked-but his daughter was shocked and she's a child.

There are just so many nuances here.
It seems purposeless to press dinged when he's obviously taking active steps forward already. To presume that he's going to stop suddenly, when he has been moving forward actively from the beginning... well that seems a bit premature.
He keeps asking for information and then returning to get more. He seems to be pretty on top of his game so to speak-even though all of the pain, horror, shock, fear, concern.....
If he needs to say what a fuck up he thinks his wife is... well I think that is perfectly reasonable...