Thread: POLY! OMG
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 08:46 PM

Smile

NeonKaos
We have discussed this, and I told him very clearly how I feel about the Poly issue. Problem is as feelings of love deepen within me, I don't know what to about his desire for Poly relationship. Keep in mind that I have never been confronted by this aspect before, all of this is new tome. I don't know if I can handle it - should I stay and learn more about it before making a decision that I may regret? Or should I just cut my losses now and move on. I have been reading a lot of the Blogs etc on here all morning and I am learning more and more about this subject - that's a good thing - I just don't know if I am up to the challenge of really learning in depth about this issue and putting these new tools into practice with my new boyfriend is my relationship with him really worth all this work?? Guess that is something I will have to sort out. This web-site and all the info on it is most helpful at this point. How on earth do I even begin to sort all this out?? I feel like I've been "Blindsided"