View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
I know you're NOT getting the fact a little girls image of her mother has been completely destroyed/ her entire universe has been destroyed. You have no idea the pain this little girl is in. Its that pain that fuels my anger not the pictures.
Yes, I get that, but... not being a parent, I really didn't know how to comment on that. I know it's highly traumatic for her. I had a very traumatic experience at her age, but no one ever helped me with it, so I didn't know what to say. My thoughts were mostly focused on you. I had been thinking of you all day before I wrote that. Mostly about how angry you sounded and how often you wrote about revenge or punishing her/them in some way. Even if you were just venting, I felt concern for you and the possibility of your anger clouding rational judgment. I also thought about your wife and wondered if her behavior was a cry for help. People in pain can do such strange things.

I thought I would let others here, who are parents and more experienced in dealing with helping a child get through hard times be the ones to speak specifically to the issues surrounding your daughter. I didn't mean to sound like that wasn't also something I was concerned about. I am so sorry you and your family are going through this right now.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein