Thread: New babies
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:15 AM

I have to agree with what everyone else has said and add this:

Awhile back, when things were really good with all of us, Karma had made a comment about Cricket wanting children one day. This reall hurt me b/c for all of our yrs together he has been anti-child. I had pushed aside my want to be a mom b/c of this. Suddenly it was on the table because one day in the very distant future Cricket would want to be a mom. When I told Karma how this bothered me he said one of the most beautiful things he has ever said to me. " you are my wife, and if one day I choose to have children, nothing would make me happier than to have you be the mother of them. I make you this promise, I will not consider having children with anyone, until we have had them together. And you will be 100% okay with me having children with Cricket before that happens."

I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. I'm saying it to put things in perspective. I think he is rushing things. And I think if he comitted to being your husband, then he comited to having a family with you before anyone else. I really hope he wakes up to what this is doing to you before it causes more issues that can't be taken back. Just my thoughts on things.