View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 07:27 PM

When I first became intimate with T-Rex (boyfriend), I wanted to establish my own space with him and to fortify my space with Thumper (husband) during the early phases of our entrance into poly. I bought an air bed, the tall kind, not the thin kind that always deflates so you can feel the floor under you by the end of the night. We would set it up in the living room, where the home theater system is, and the air bed eventually became a place for the whole family to hang out.

The kiddo would spend the night at grandma's on those nights.

Now the adults all go to the bedroom for sleep and sex. We still fire up the air bed for our Sunday morning cuddles, video games, and movies.

Establishing that private space at the beginning, though, worked really well for us.

[Edit: Thumper is on the boards under that name, but only lurks. T-Rex has considered joining just because, as a Dinosaur Comics fan, he's so tickled by the nickname I gave him.]

My poly story begins here. Now with new blogging action!

Last edited by Penny; 03-05-2011 at 07:29 PM.