View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahogany View Post

I suffered postpartum (moderate case) after my babies were born. I was left at home with TWO....TWO infants.....while they were out screwing, laughing and loving He spent time with her and HER kids....no time with me and his new-borns As a woman, how could she even do it???? As a mother how could she have done what she did???? I have a deep deep hate for her because of this

She knew everything about us....she admitted it, she even hoped i would leave him when I found out about their affair....
This really makes me angry for you. Twin babies and you're having PPD and he's off with his secret mistress?

And now you've found out she wanted him to leave you for her. In the poly world we call that a cowgirl. It's the height of immorality. (She might still wish for him to leave you.)

I don't blame you at all for feeling ambivalent. It takes a while for trust to rebuild after a betrayal like that.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37