View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beodude123 View Post
I have a hard time dealing with the fear of loss, no matter how irrational it is. All Jen can do is to reassure me that everything is fine, and she's not going anywhere.

Thankfully, we have embarked on this journey with a mutual friend, that has a lot of respect for what we have, and for each of us.
I can completely empathize with you on this. I feel like J (my husband) and I have stopped taking each other for granted and that is certainly a good thing, but the fear of being abandoned can be very tough at times. My husband also reassures me when I get panicky and I think that for now that is all that he really can do. Honesty is definitely key.

I love what you say about embarking on a journey with a mutual friend! He is my best friend in the world and a part of me feels like if things were to be shaken up like this, at least it is a journey I am taking with him by my side.

Last edited by ladyintricate; 03-01-2011 at 11:47 PM.