View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinegrl View Post
Sounds Like lots of fun was had by all! Nice to see there is a touch of poly creeping in too.

We did have lots of fun. but there is definitely no poly creeping into me at all. In fact, one of my fears around this is that I might give the impression of being anything but monogamous and that perhaps my boundaries within our relationship were relaxing. Her other Love has always been a part of her life since before me. I am glad to be more comfortable around him in this way with Redpepper but still have the same requirements for polyfidelity towards other men. If anything those boundaries are becoming stronger the closer I get to Redppper.

Wow, even suggesting I was becoming more poly was a trigger for sure...interesting. Every now and then I am amazed at how natural I find my relationship although the concept of poly completely goes against my nature. I love Redpepper completely but know that without her I would I would easily migrate away from the poly and sex positive community because I am not a "natural fit"..I'm just not sure where I would end up anymore...alone I guess

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over

Last edited by MonoVCPHG; 09-14-2009 at 03:09 PM.